Pediatric Health & Medical Resources
Resources for you & your health care providers:
Pediatric Medical Guidelines & Resources
First Steps Developmental Intervention Services
Recommended Pediatric Medical Providers
Social Security Information
Hospital Stay Support for Families
DSL partners with a local charity, Critically Loved to be sure our families are loved on during long hospital stays. If you have recently heard you will be in the hospital long term, or know of a patient with Down syndrome who will be, please text us their information at 502-333-4478 so that we can notify those who deliver care packages.
For Medical Providers
- For Providers: Comprehensive Care of Children with Ds Password: CHRCO
- Patients can get a personalized care plan at Down Syndrome Clinic to You (DSC2U) brings the best of health and wellness information about Down syndrome to caregivers and primary care physicians around the globe. In an effort to help everyone access the care they need DSC2U has generously gifted DSL $10 coupons for all our families.
Request a Coupon!
Car Seat Information
Most Common Medical Issues
Thomas Center for Down Syndrome
The center at Cincinnati Children’s offers comprehensive services by experts in a variety of areas including:
- Developmental-behavioral pediatrics
- Care coordination
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Special education
- Speech-language pathology
- Social work
- Transition care (Internal medicine trained providers for adolescents and young adults)