Think you’ve got what it takes to
Go Over The Edge?
Louisville Slugger Museum
You can rappel 5 stories off of the Slugger Museum for Down Syndrome of Louisville! Sign up as an individual or create a team of your own! Then share your support for the cause with your friends on social media and by email. It’s easy and funds will go directly to support Down Syndrome of Louisville.
Together, with a few good people like you, we can make great things happen for the cause we believe in.
You got this!
How do I participate?
- SIGN UP NOW to become an Edger. Individual Registration Fee: $75.
Or create a team and invite friends to join you! (Your registration fee will still be just $75)
- You will then be prompted to easily set up your personal fundraising page.
- Each Edger’s fundraising goal will be to reach $1000, but you can reserve your rappelling time when you reach $500 donated. (Your registration fee goes toward your goal!)
- Any age or ability may participate! The only restriction is that participants must weigh between 100-300lbs.
- Get ready to experience the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rappel 5-stories off a building!