Here at Down Syndrome of Louisville we are one big extended family and are here to help you every step of the way. We want you to know you are not alone.
What is there to do?
Get Connected with a Squad:
- Mom Squad: They say it takes a village. DSL mom squad is your village – the safe space where you will find encouragement, rest, resources, and life-long support. Join our Mom Squad FB group for all the updates, info, and extra support.
- Dad Squad: A winning team where fellow dads run the marathon alongside you, help you navigate curveballs, and cross goal lines. Join our Dad Squad FB group for all the updates, info, and extra support.
- Sib Squad: A built-in family of friends filled with comradery, support, and encouragement. Join our Sib Squad FB group for all the updates, info, and extra support.
Join a Facebook Group:
There are also other community-based and age-based groups on our FB Page- check them out!
Attend Mom & Dad’s Nights Out hosted Online monthly:
What can we help with?
Check out these educational resources where families are often sharing their experiences:
Additional Sibling Resources:
- Kentucky Sibling Leadership Network
- DSDN Rockin Family Fund
- Global Educational Grants
- DS Q&A for Kids
- NDSS Adult Summit
- NDSS: Caring for your family
- NDSC: Ages & Stages
- NDSC: Parent Webinars
- Lumind: MyDSC
- Lumind: Family Support Groups
- Lumind: Webinar Series
- DSDN: Connection Groups
- DSDN: Retreats