Would you like to be Chef for a day and teach the class how to make your favorite recipe? Email Carly Riggs to sign up!
June 6th – Air Fryer Avocado Egg Rolls
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipe
*Mrs. Carly will chop all veggies & herbs during class
- 1 1/2 California Avocados, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 4 full-size egg roll wrappers
- canola oil spray
Avocado Dip Ingredients (optional!):
- 2 Tbsp light sour cream
- 1 Tbsp nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 California Avocado
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- cayenne pepper to taste
- Mix together diced avocado, cilantro, red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, lime juice, salt, pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Divide the mixture into four sections. Add ¼ of the avocado egg roll mixture into the middle of four egg roll wrappers, placing the wrapper in a triangular position, so one point is facing at the bottom.
- Using a small amount of water, moisten the four outside edges with water (only about ¼ inch, just to moisten so the outer edges will stick).
- Fold the bottom corner up and over the filling and then each sides, one by one over on each other, being sure to moisten each edge with water so it sticks closed.
- Roll completely closed and moisten any open edges so they stay closed. Finish the other three egg rolls and then spray each side with cooking spray.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400º F. When ready, pull out the tray and place sprayed egg rolls into the air fryer pan.
- Air fry at 400º for 8 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While cooking, mix together avocado dip ingredients in a food processor. When egg rolls are finished, cut each in half and serve with avocado dipping sauce for a delicious appetizer or snack! Enjoy!
- June 13th – GOLF DAY no class
- June 20th – Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- June 27th – No class
- July 11th – Chicken Potato Bowls
- July 18th – Bruschetta
- July 25th – Roasted Grape Crostini