Medical Education & Outreach
Medical Healthcare Guidelines
- DSL Healthcare Guidelines (Birth – 1month)
- DSL Healthcare Guidelines (1 – 12 months)
- DSL Healthcare Guidelines (1 – 5 years)
- DSL Healthcare Guidelines (5 – 13 years)
- DSL Healthcare Guidelines (13 – 21 years)
- DSL Healthcare Guidelines (Adulthood)
- Medical Care Guideline for Adults with DS
- Co-Occuring Conditions
For Medical Professionals:
We work hard to make sure and share the latest and greatest research on Down syndrome with our local medical professionals. DSL can also be a resource for your patients and families with a diagnosis of Down syndrome. We are happy to provide materials for your office and in-service training to your medical staff, just contact us.
Lettercase Prenatal & Postnatal Resources: DSL participates in a weekly call with Lettercase to get accurate, balanced, and up-to-date information about genetic conditions. Lettercase leads the effort to make sure all expectant parents and providers have the resources and support they need at the moment of diagnosis.
Hospital Stay Support: We are also here to assist when our families are in the hospital. If you or someone you know from the DSL family is in the hospital, please let us know. We will be sure to stop by to visit and/or send a care package.
Caregiver Support: Learn more about how we can help support Caregivers