Mary Carter Legacy Society
Leave a Legacy of compassion
Our founder, Mary Carter, saw the need to improve the cognitive and physical development of children with Down syndrome. She left behind a legacy of potential.
Because of generous, forward thinking friends like you, individuals with Down syndrome will have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
What is a Mary Carter Legacy Society member?
A society member has committed an estate gift valued at $25,000 or more.*
Society Member Benefits
- Recognized in the Kindness Warrior Magazine
- Recognized at our World Down Syndrome Day event
- Two complimentary tickets to ALL major fundraising events
- Two tickets to annual donor cocktail reception or society luncheon
- Complimentary admission to special member events such as the DSL Talent Show
- Commemorative Lapel Pin to show your support for those with Down syndrome
- Listed on the DSL website as a Mary Carter Legacy Society member
Are you interested in becoming a member or have you already left DSL in your will? Click here to let us know.